Swapcard's New Developer Portal
Big news today! 🎉 Swapcard's New Developer Portal is Live. Please check it out here.
- We are now calling our GraphQL Event API as CONTENT API. We have added more examples, explanations and technical details for the CONTENT API.
- Links to our CONTENT API Schema which is split further to be easily understood by developers on customer end.
- We are now calling our Analytics Event API as ANALYTICS API. We have added more details around the usage of the ANALYTICS API and technical terms related to it.
- More information on Single Sign-ON and SAML 2.0. We have added both use cases where Swapcard plays the role of Identity Provider (IDP) or Service Provider (SP).
- FAQ pages for both CONTENT and ANALYTICS API. These will be regularly updated with most frequently asked questions on Zendesk and by customers.
- We have added direct links to Event Studio, Swapcard Product Release page, Swapcard system Operational status page and to directly go to Zendesk and ask a question.
- Last but not the least a Dark Mode to make the whole portal look even cooler.
We look forward to hearing your feedback in the comments.