Meeting Manager Updated! 🤝
You asked, we did it! We updated the flow to enable meetings for your Attendees and Exhibitors 🎉
The process is now split into 3 steps:
- Create time slots
- Create locations
- Create rules then attach existing locations and slots to said rules
- This refers to the time slots when your participants will be able to book meetings
- To create slots, you'll need to select a time period for each date date and decide on the length of all meetings
- From the creation page, you'll be able to add multiple batches, which will help you create slots for multiple days with no fuss.
- The Locations are the places where your participants will meet.
- If a Location is used for a virtual meeting attendees will be redirected to a Video call, or a physical place at your event. For example: Main room, Hall 1.
- The Capacity setting will only allow a specific number of meetings to occur at the same time at chosen Location. For example: 5 people per video call, or 30 people in Hall 1, or 4 people at Table 4, etc.
Rule creation and settings are the main changes of this update. This is where you'll actually decide on who will be able to book meetings with whom, as well as when and where those meetings will take place.
Rule creation consists of 3 steps:
- Select which Groups of people will be able to send a meeting request and to which other Groups
- Select the Locations where those meetings are to take place
- Select the time Slots when those meetings are to happen, meaning for each Location selected you can decide on the slots available