Manage News feed channels permissions
Organizers now have full control on accessibility of newsfeed channels. Remember, newsfeed is a discussion forum for attendees, exhibitor and organizers. The discussions can be organized per channel to make topics easier to find. With this launch, organizers can decide which people group can view, post or comment in which channel.
When organizers create a news feed channel on studio, they can set access per group for the following activities:
- View: Allow a group to access the feed channel
- Post: Allow a group to post the feed channel
- Comment: Allow a group to comment a post on the feed channel
- React: Allow a group to react to a post on the feed channel
- Moderate: Allow a group to delete anyone posts or comments on the feed channel
For the groups which were allow to moderate the news feed channel, they will be able to delete any post or comment posted on the channel by clicking the 3 dots.