Leads Report in the Exhibitor Centre
Exhibitors have the option to download leads directly from the Exhibitor Centre.
Just go to Exhibitor Centre -> Leads board -> Export leads
Types of leads available from the Exhibitor Centre:
- Connected with exhibitor members
- Had a meeting with the exhibitor or its members
- Had a chat with the exhibitor
- Visited or bookmarked the exhibitor booth
- Visited or bookmarked the exhibitor's items
- Downloaded documents
- Viewed and clicked on the advertisement on the exhibitor page
- Registered or physically attended the sponsored sessions
- Watched the sponsored sessions online
Please note: in the Exhibitor Centre the Team's contacts are merged with the Leads board. All contacts are available from the Leads board.
Organizers can manage access to these reports in the Studio by allowing rights at the exhibitor and group level.
By default, the first three reports are available for all exhibitors.