2 weeks ago
Exhibitor Center UI & UX improvements
We are introducing changes to the Exhibitor Center in order to improve the UX and UI of the application, modernize and align it better with the Swapcard Event App and Swapcard Studio.
The following improvements applied to the Exhibitor Center landing page:
- Filtering of displayed content based on “ongoing/ upcoming events” and “past events”
- Displaying exhibitors e.g. LinkedIn and the related events in order from the most recent
- Ability to collapse events related to an exhibitor
- Option to revert to the old version of Exhibitor Center for the first two weeks after the release
The following improvements applied to the Exhibitor Center event page:
- The community logo is visible in the top navigation bar
- Both the Exhibitor and the Event names are presented in the side navigation bar (rather than the top navigation bar)
- Team members have the ability to select other events under the event dropdown list (side navigation)
- Team members have the ability to select another exhibitor within the same event under the exhibitor dropdown list (side navigation)
- Updated UI and order of pages on the side navigation
Stay tuned, as we are working to deliver more Exhibitor Center related improvements in the coming months!