Multi-participant meeting 🤝
Meeting room update!
The latest meeting room update for the Event app now allows multiple participants to view and participate in a meeting.
Users will be redirected to the meeting room from activities, requests, My event, and also from the profile of a user or company they have a meeting planned with.
- Any participant of the meeting will have access to it. This includes all team members of a participating exhibitor, as well as all members of the organization of the event
From the meeting room, participants will be able to:
- Accept or decline a meeting request
- Change their status from accepted to declined and vice versa
- See all the information about the meeting, including when and where it happens
- See the list of participants and their status
- Chat in the meeting discussion
- Attend the meeting virtually via video call
- Provide feedback for the meeting
Additionally, the requester of the meeting will also have the ability to cancel the meeting.