Creating Session Views at Community Level
We took a big step forward in our Community developments!
It is now possible to create and display sessions at the Community Level.
How to create Session Content at the Community Level?
In Studio, at the Community level, you can see “Content display” in the sidebar:
This page gathers all your Community content pages. You can click on “ADD BUTTON” to create a new view. In the Content type modal, you can click on any of the 3 existing options at Event level:
- Live session
- On-demand video library
Once you’ve chosen a label and a color for the content button, the settings view will open in a side panel.
For now, in the “Visibility” tab, you cannot define the visibility of the content. This means that anyone who’s a member of at least 1 event inside the Community will see the content view:
You can define :
- Any conditions with specific values among the session format, default custom field (Type/Location/Topic), any single or multiple choice custom field
- The format of the view (List/Grid/Live)
- Top navigation bar (which includes all the single/multiple choice custom fields enabled at Community Level)
- Section titles (which includes all the single-choice custom fields enabled at Community Level)
- Sorting (start date/creation date/title)
- Available filters that users will be able to use (Type/Location/Topics/any single or multiple choice custom fields that are enabled at Community Level)
What does a Community Session view look like in the event app?
Session views at the Community level are the same as an event. The only exception is that in a Community, it’s currently not possible to register/bookmark any session. This will be available soon in an upcoming release.
When clicking on any Community session, you will be able to find out more session details: